Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Site constitutes your acceptance in full of these Terms and Conditions. Such acceptance shall take effect from the date that you first use the Site. REaD Group Limited ("RG") operates the Site and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. RG reserves the right, in its discretion, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of RG content available on the Site at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the Site. You are responsible for reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your use of the Site after such changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. These Terms and Conditions apply to the entire Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions applicable to the Site or any site managed by RG that links from the Site you must cease using the Site or the one linked from it that is within our control immediately.
Capitalised terms used without definition shall have the meanings ascribed to them in these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, "we", "us" and "our" means RG and our subsidiary and affiliated companies and "you" means the individual using our Site.
THE BEREAVEMENT REGISTER® TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Use. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of RG. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in the Site. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of flow of dialogue within the Site. When you visit the Site, or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically and we will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
2. Liability. The Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding to RG or its products and services or to third party products and services are provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The Terms and Conditions do not exclude RG's liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from RG's negligence, for fraud or for any matter in respect of which it would be illegal for RG to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability. In no event will RG and/or third parties be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or tort action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site. RG does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
3. Intellectual Property. The names, images and logos identifying RG or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of RG or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any intellectual property of RG or any other third party. Any feedback, comments or data submitted to the Site shall become the exclusive property of RG. RG does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Site, and RG will remove the materials if properly notified that such material infringes on another's intellectual property rights. RG reserves the right to remove any materials on the Site without prior notice.
4. Accuracy of Information. The information in the Site is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. Opinions, comments, references and any other contents at the Site are provided by us for informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and precision of the Site, RG is not responsible for any inaccuracies and makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy. The information in the Site should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using the Site you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the Site are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on the Site. Our liability to you as explained in Clause 2 remains unaffected by this.
5. Linking. The Site may contain links to other websites. RG accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites that are not under the strict control of RG. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by RG of that other website. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions on any other website which you visit. You may not create a link to the Site from another website or document without our express written permission.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION AND PERSONAL PRIVACY
For further information from us on data protection and privacy contact us via post sent to the following address:
Data Protection Officer
The Bereavement Register
REaD Group Limited
1 Newhams Row
London SE1 3UZ
Information on the Data Protection Act 1998 is also on the Information Commissioner's website at www.ico.gov.uk
REaD GROUP LIMITED
REaD Group Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02959244 and we have our registered office at The Pavilion, 1 Newhams Row, Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3UZ. Our VAT number is 821 9580 21